This 2008 Street Glide is a complete J&R rebuild. The bike was in a mild accident and we took it back to complete rebuilt status:
- We upgraded the wheels to a 23-in fat spoke front wheel with matching white brake rotors and gangster white wall tires.
- MagnaFlow exhaust with screaming eagle heavy breather to complete the stage one upgrade.
- Custom Dynamics plasma bar lights in the rear along with Harley-Davidson accent lighting in the saddlebag that projects onto the ground.
- Complete custom back half with matching side covers, stretched gas tank and custom inlay seat period.
- We upgraded the stereo to an aquatic AV weatherproof radio and DB speakers.