This bike came in as a police bike with red buttons on the hand controls and holes for sirens and looked very stock, so of course, we got to work:
- We deleted all of the police controls
- Added stretch saddlebags
- Custom overlay rear fender on the back.
- A chrome 21″ front wheel with Brembo brakes.
- A custom sound eight-speaker system with a metra double din interfering to accommodate the Sony axv5000 double din stereo.
- Quick disconnect tour pack and speaker pods in the lower leg fairings along with 6×9 speakers in the saddlebag lids and six and a half inch speakers in the front fairing.
- 14″ HHI handlebars with internal wiring and braided stainless steel cables
- Custom Pacific Blue paint with silver Harley badging.
- Musashi Mufflers