We are hitting the race circuit this year by entering a bike for the MotoAmerica King of the Bagger Challenge. We bought this 2019 FLH bike at auction after it was in an accident and going to convert it to a road glide. This bike will be torn down to the frame and everything rebuilt. We are pulling out all the stops on this build!
2019 Road Glide and our version of a Harley Davidson superbike.
- 131xmotor with full race internals
- HPI throttle body
- Ohlins suspension front and rear
- Brembo brakes front and rear
- Trask chain drive conversion
- Enki 17″ rims front and rear
- Trask/Scorpion clutch
- Custom hand made exhaust and foot controls
- In-house fabricated inner and outer fairing and belly pan
- Custom paint and many more components by Kraus Moto
Check out the Progress!
Our race bike parts are back from the painting booth and now that we have everything installed, we love how everything is turning out. We have our brand orange poppin’ and our logo on the gas tank.
Now that the engine is done we are testing it to make sure that there aren’t any tics or rattles. Listen to hear this engine roar!
It’s demo day and we are excited about getting started with this project.